Chick-fil-A Delivery Team Member
At Chick-fil-A, the delivery team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Chick-fil-A North Mount Pleasant has offered delivery since May 2019, and hopes to build upon a successful year. Chick-fil-A delivery offers the same amazing service and products a guest receives at our restaurant, but at the comfort of their home or business.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- We offer a few different insurance plans. Based on the plan you select for individual coverage, we would pay more than 50% of the health insurance premium. There is a one month waiting period.
- We offer a 401(k) retirement plan. You would be eligible once you're 21 years old, worked one year and 1,000 hours. The contributions are on a sliding scale, but if you contribute 5 or more percent, we contribute 4 percent.
- You will also have a $10 meal allotment to put towards break meal food during each shift
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills
- You must be 18+ to drive for Chick-fil-A
- Reliable transportation is preferred
- Candidates must have a good driving record