Chick-fil-A or North Mount Pleasant is currently looking for an Operations Manager to lead our team in serving our guests. This person must be growth minded and able to work in a fast paced environment. This position will serve a critical role in developing and building business growth.
- Available weekends and evenings
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency with point-of-sales systems is helpful but not required
- Apple iPad to include web-based tools such as Google Docs, Gmail and Facebook
- Proven success in restaurant operations to include training, scheduling, operations and problem solving
- Analytical skills to identify and adjust product usage needs based on historical sales and trends
- Successful history working on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make swift but spot-on staffing adjustments due to changes in operational changes
- Committed to life long learning and continuous improvement mindset
- Ensure prudent usage of all resources (labor, time, food, and money and task management).
- Prevent food waste and managing labor is essential. The cooking of “less more often” is the standard during all day parts.
- Answer phones as needed
- Ensure guest complaints are resolved properly and swiftly
- Perform opening or closing procedures in an efficient and professional manner
- Coach and develop the potential of all team members
- Model and support clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs
- Manage additional duties and communicate operational and training needs to peers
- Ensure Operational Excellence is practiced all day everyday by staff, team members and equipment through the use of restaurant systems and tools
- 401(k) once eligible
- Health insurance
Job Type: Full-time